Set of 20 personalized Holiday flat cards, 5" X 7", with white envelopes. Personalize the cards with your high resolution photo and short greeting on the front, and with your custom message on the back. Features the Michigan Humane Society logo on the reverse side, to show the world that you support homeless animals.
Step 1: Front Cover
Click next to proceed to inside cover.
Step 2: Inside Cover
- Click on the photo area. You will be prompted by Photo Manager to upload a file of your choice . Press “Upload File”. Select just one image or multiple images by holding down the Control or Command key while selecting an image. Click the update photo button and “X” out of that area. You will now how photos to choose from in a cue at the bottom of your screen.
Drag and drop photos into photo area and alter them using the editing tools that appear.
- Click on the custom message area. A font box will appear for you to highlight and select text you would like to alter. Click the “Update” button after card cover is complete, then hit the “Close” button.
- Changing Motif? Not available.
Click next to proceed to approval.
Step 3: Approval Process
- Click on the custom message area. A font box will appear for you to highlight and select text you would like to alter. Click the “Update” button after inside cover message is complete, then hit the “Close” button.
- At this time, you will be prompted to confirm your design. Please make sure all card detailing is entered correctly and photo positioning. You will then place check marks in each box on the right to show that you acknowledge the cards appearance. Click the “Approve” button.
Your new card design will now appear on your purchase page and at this time you can now add the item to your cart.
- Image quality: High resolution images. At least 300 dpi.
- Photo Type: JPG only
- If you exit out of your design in error, all changes will reappear once you return.